Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

A detail Body structure for Chemistry Essay

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
A detail Body structure for Chemistry Essay
I am a 10th grade student. In my school there is a science fest which includes many cultural activities like essay writing on science topics, science creativity, science exhibition etc. I am interested in essay writing. I have registered my name for essay writing. But here the topic should be from science. I will write an essay for a topic under Chemistry.. I need an idea how to write the body part clearly . What are all the points I need to take care of when writing the body of an essay. Can someone suggest me a clear structure for writing body of an essay?
RE: A detail Body structure for Chemistry Essay
Always start your body with clear topic sentence. There can be any number of paragraphs in the body of an essay. The body paragraph is a support for your introduction paragraph and fill the essay with details and examples. Each paragraph must have a topic sentence which always placed at the beginning of the paragraph. Give proof and explanation for the the sub points in each paragraph. This way the reader can understand the topic very well. Each paragraph must be linked. Write the strongest argument at the last.
RE: A detail Body structure for Chemistry Essay
Body Paragraph is the second part of an essay following the introduction paragraph. Each paragraph of the essay body contains topic sentence, detail sentence and concluding sentence.. Topic sentence will tell what the paragraph is about. The detail sentence explains the topic stated in detail which can understood clear by the readers. The concluding part summarizes the explanation and the details mentioned in the paragraph. There should be a good connectivity between the paragraphs. The paragraph number can vary depending upon the proofs and explanation you give for the topic. Every topic needs to be explained in depth with proofs and examples.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 311   What is the importance of chemistry? SaraSpearman 03-02-2016 04:06 PM
Last Post: PaulMacon
2 413   If you don't mind give organic chemistry sample essay Valeri D. Vick 01-23-2016 01:07 PM
Last Post: Janice R. Braatz
2 372   Help me to create chemistry essays!! Daniel M. Pendergrass 12-31-2015 11:24 AM
Last Post: Erik Roberson
7 9,927   Help me to choose some good topic for my chemistry essay? Mary Torres 06-02-2014 08:11 PM
Last Post: Georgelito
5 1,340   Suggest topic for chemistry essay? Jimmy A. Bruck 05-27-2014 07:48 PM
Last Post: Brian M. Caraway
5 967   Essay writing techniques for chemistry essay Helen L. Collins 05-27-2014 01:50 PM
Last Post: Heather M. Cacho
5 906   Need help for chemistry essay writing? Sophia K. Lines 05-26-2014 08:07 PM
Last Post: Timothy E. Huffman
589 30,648   Need good chemistry topics to write about? Trudy Lane 05-16-2014 08:46 AM
Last Post: edwardcd60
1 779   How to write Narrative chemistry Essays Randalltbartel 05-01-2014 09:42 AM
Last Post: Melvinchunter
2 810   How to write a process analysis essay Marie Bassett 01-20-2014 04:21 PM
Last Post: Tony Watson