Login Or Register
70455 Posts in 38955 Threads | 32929 Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2 Average
Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus
Is there anyone to suggest me best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus? I'm going to prepare for the IAS exams and hence it's really needed to have some book suggestion to refer before I go to write the original essays and such exam requirements. I know about lots of books written based on the IAS preparation, but I want the one specifically written to help the contestants in writing essays for IAS exam syllabus. Someone please help me with this.
RE: Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus
Your need is to write essays based on your IAS exam syllabus, right? Hence, I have a nice suggestion for you, you should select some topics from the previous years questions and give such topics a try and write essays on the same yourself. It will eventually turn as a good practice that will result in improved writing skills. Also you will get easy access to various subjects that are going to be your essay topic while you attempt for the exams.
RE: Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus
What may be the use of essay writing, whether it's for IAS exam syllabus or any other assignment, there are some important things to follow. One of the key thing is to be bothered about the format and structure of writing essays in general. I would like to introduce some good articles based on the topic before you:

1 - http://www2.mcdaniel.edu/english/writing...format.htm
2 - http://www1.aucegypt.edu/academic/writers/
3 - http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/685/01/

I'm sure this will turn as a useful idea to refer such contents mastered by the experts in the field.

Possibly Related Essay Topics & Questions...
Replies: Views: Topic: Author Last Post
2 207   How to write innovative political science essay Paul A. Mock 02-05-2014 03:41 PM
Last Post: John L. White
2 89   Suggest a best way to complete my history essay DavidRice 01-31-2014 03:35 PM
Last Post: CaroleHarrell
2 109   Suggest the topic for essay Susan P Smith 01-29-2014 03:18 PM
Last Post: Gracia J York
2 134   Help me to write introduction for history and political science essay Marry Johnson 01-22-2014 03:10 PM
Last Post: John Parker
2 103   How to make an attractive political science essay Debra Brown 01-17-2014 04:21 PM
Last Post: Christopher Alejandre
1 130   Suggestions for a creative political science essay Johnny M. Slone 12-18-2013 03:59 PM
Last Post: Hugh R. Sims
2 171   College level history essay help? Leee 12-04-2013 12:19 PM
Last Post: Barbbara
2 91   Pricing for writing history essays Jorge Countess 11-29-2013 02:22 PM
Last Post: Brian Kelly
2 122   How to buy political science essay? Charles T. Jones 11-27-2013 03:27 PM
Last Post: Keith V. Lim
2 123   Writing experts for History and Political Science essays Marion Benjamin 11-25-2013 04:53 PM
Last Post: Alfred Little