Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus
Is there anyone to suggest me best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus? I'm going to prepare for the IAS exams and hence it's really needed to have some book suggestion to refer before I go to write the original essays and such exam requirements. I know about lots of books written based on the IAS preparation, but I want the one specifically written to help the contestants in writing essays for IAS exam syllabus. Someone please help me with this.
RE: Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus
Your need is to write essays based on your IAS exam syllabus, right? Hence, I have a nice suggestion for you, you should select some topics from the previous years questions and give such topics a try and write essays on the same yourself. It will eventually turn as a good practice that will result in improved writing skills. Also you will get easy access to various subjects that are going to be your essay topic while you attempt for the exams.
RE: Best book for essay writing for IAS exam syllabus
What may be the use of essay writing, whether it's for IAS exam syllabus or any other assignment, there are some important things to follow. One of the key thing is to be bothered about the format and structure of writing essays in general. I would like to introduce some good articles based on the topic before you:

1 - http://www2.mcdaniel.edu/english/writing...format.htm
2 - http://www1.aucegypt.edu/academic/writers/
3 - http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/685/01/

I'm sure this will turn as a useful idea to refer such contents mastered by the experts in the field.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 26   Writing ideas about history essay? CharlotteGray Yesterday 12:45 PM
Last Post: JoeHowie
2 58   Help me with creative ideas for writing a political science essay Bonnie Lorenzo 08-29-2014 12:36 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth McClain
2 38   Innovative practical tips for writing business essay Kelly D. Goforth 08-20-2014 12:26 PM
Last Post: Ralph J. Wiley
2 289   Writing style of Political essay introduction John J McElhannon 08-13-2014 02:30 PM
Last Post: Thaddeus J Young
2 74   Provide me quality history essays writing ideas Mendrik 08-11-2014 11:10 AM
Last Post: Stevy
2 61   need tips for writing history and political science essay NolanChavez 07-28-2014 01:37 PM
Last Post: AntoineBloom
2 86   Can you help me with basic guide for writing my history essay? Steve Wellman 07-25-2014 04:14 PM
Last Post: Frances Lombardi
2 106   Searching for the best writing tips for history essay GingerGates 07-21-2014 05:24 PM
Last Post: AliceBradley
2 79   From where will I get the abstract requirements for writing History essays? Joshuaa Nelson 07-18-2014 04:58 PM
Last Post: Theresa Smith
2 78   Recommended resources references for writing political essay Veronica Cotter 06-06-2014 03:15 PM
Last Post: Andrea Coburn