Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Biology essay tips?

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average
Biology essay tips?
I have just finished with writing the biology essay except the conclusion paragraph. Tomorrow is the last date of submitting my essay paper. I need to submit my essay paper on time. I am in search of some useful biology essay tips. I searched through web for some essay writing tips more than twice and I have gone through with sample essays and articles related to the conclusion paragraph. In some essay paper the conclusion paragraph is started with phrase “in conclusion” but my teacher doesn’t like us to use phrases like “in conclusion”, “in all”, “in summary”. So I wanted to know how to start a conclusion paragraph without these words. Can anyone give any biology essay tips on writing the conclusion paragraph? If someone provide me some example essays on writing the conclusion paragraph then it is helpful for me to write the better biology essay conclusion.
RE: Biology essay tips?
In some school or colleges they are not allowed to write the words “in conclusion” in the conclusion paragraph. Writing the conclusion paragraph is not a very difficult task. It takes only 10 to 15 minutes to complete it. Okay here you are not allowed to write these words in your conclusion then start with restating the thesis statement in your conclusion paragraph. A conclusion paragraph is a summary of your entire essay paper and in this last paragraph you have to share your own opinion. Leave something for your reader in the last paragraph. Make them to recollect the points. If you want you can rewrite the points you are already written in your essay and last but the not least point is don’t include any new information’s in your conclusion.
I have written many essay paper before and written the conclusion part without these kinds of words. In my first essay paper I lost some marks because of these. You can write your conclusion paragraph without the words “in conclusion” or “in summary”. The conclusion paragraph must have a summary statement. The summary statement may be of 2 or 3 sentences long and restate the thesis statement. Don’t copy the sentences for word-for-word. The conclusion paragraph of your biology essay paper contains the summary of your main points. It is also to leave some final impression for your reader. If you go through with web you can get lots of examples on writing the conclusion paragraph. You must make your conclusion paragraph the one of the best and interesting.
Writing a conclusion can be start with stating some of the main points on the topic and can end with a warning according to the need.You can suggest the results or the consequences .Avoiding the phrases like “in conclusion” or “ in summary” will be better . Keeping the topic on the mind while writing the conclusion will help you to be more focused on the topic and to make important assumptions. Additional sentences or phrases can be added to show the importants of the topic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 59   HOW CAN I WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT AIR POLLUTION? Steven H. Rose 01-28-2017 04:23 PM
Last Post: Danny D. Ozuna
2 57   Biology Essays Ideas? Earnest M. Marshall 01-25-2017 05:13 PM
Last Post: Richard R. Roy
2 637   Overall Structure of a Biological Essay Larry S. Baxley 04-30-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: George S. Denis
2 409   Conclusion for a Biological Essay. Stephen George 04-06-2016 03:29 PM
Last Post: Toni Busch
3 540   What are the writing rules of biology essay and how to choose strong topic? CharlesFaulkner 03-15-2016 11:51 AM
Last Post: WayneMoyer
3 1,293   catchy intro college essay, please help me Trix 02-12-2016 01:21 PM
Last Post: Agrikber
2 468   Help me with outstanding biology essay writing tips!!! Steven Dejesus 01-20-2016 02:42 PM
Last Post: Richard L. Williams
2 436   What are the writing rules of biology essay and which is the best resource? JohnWolfe 01-18-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: TammyFollett
3 1,468   Biology Essay Ideas? Nancy Gomez 01-06-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: VelmaYeomans
2 554   Please provide some good topic for my biology essay. Fred H. Miller 12-31-2015 02:29 PM
Last Post: Tracy J. Drake