Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days?

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days?
I have dissertation work to be completed soon and I’m having no previous experience in writing a dissertation. I would like to finish my dissertation in 20 days. I don’t know how to plan my work to meet this quick deadline for my dissertation. If you can help me with your valuable words, I really appreciate your efforts. Help me with some guidelines to finish my dissertation project on time.
RE: Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days?
Dear friend, please understand that the dissertation project is not an academic work similar to other writing assignments such as essays, coursework, etc. It is an important one and your exact skills needs to filled into your dissertation writing, because it can be an assessment in identifying your value in certain places like job opportunities. So try to make some real contributions of you, even though you are preparing this dissertation work in hurry. You can finish it within 20 days, but for sure you may lack the required standards of a dissertation.
RE: Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days?
I don’t know why you made the situation is like critical one. I can suggest only one thing for now, i.e., make a list of required tasks to be completed as part of your dissertation writing and allow time for each section according to its importance. Allow more time for toughest areas and less time for easy to handle sections of your dissertation. Somehow by doing so, you have to manage to write your dissertation in 20 days. Mostly students fail to start with their dissertation on time and that makes them to be hurry as the deadline gets close.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 1,203   dissertation methodology for a library based research Sophia Steinfeld 10-15-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Sophie Cremean
2 682   Data collection for dissertation in 2 days Ryder McGillivray 08-23-2013 01:30 AM
Last Post: Keith Smith
2 1,028   Dissertation in library and information science Zac Morison 08-14-2013 04:07 PM
Last Post: Christian Gleadow
2 1,083   Dissertation in library.... Tamara Jackson 08-13-2013 02:49 PM
Last Post: Rosie James