Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Data collection for dissertation in 2 days

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
Data collection for dissertation in 2 days
I am a newbie to work on a dissertation project. I am currently looking to start work on data collection for my dissertation paper. I have a plan to complete this data collection for dissertation in 2 days and enter to the next level my project. Is it possible to start and end gathering data process within 2 days? Or should I spend more than two days to work on data collection for my topic? I am lacking experience so please guide me through the right path.
RE: Data collection for dissertation in 2 days
There is no such limitation to be given for data gathering for your dissertation writing. The data collection for dissertation in 2 days is not a working idea, because you have to gather data during the time of writing different areas of your dissertation. You should make the information collection as it requires by the move. So do not consider it as a time limited one, instead do perform whenever the writing needs it.
RE: Data collection for dissertation in 2 days
The data collection for dissertation writing in 2 days is depends on the topic you are selected to work with. If your topic is easy one it may require less time for data collection compared to the hard one. Also the importance of the topic can influence the research process. For example, if you are given a topic of current issue, you have to find out information from various sources easily, as the discussion over the topic is going on everywhere. But for a topic from the past will make some trouble to get required data easily.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 1,199   dissertation methodology for a library based research Sophia Steinfeld 10-15-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Sophie Cremean
2 883   Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days? Ryder McGillivray 08-23-2013 01:31 AM
Last Post: Keith Smith
2 1,027   Dissertation in library and information science Zac Morison 08-14-2013 04:07 PM
Last Post: Christian Gleadow
2 1,080   Dissertation in library.... Tamara Jackson 08-13-2013 02:49 PM
Last Post: Rosie James