Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Dissertation in library....

Thread Rating:
  • 36 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Dissertation in library....
I am Tamara Jackson and I am doing my final year graduation now. I have to write a dissertation as part of my assignment work. Now I have to select a topic for my dissertation and also I am very confused to choose one. I try to find good topics for my dissertation everywhere. But I can’t find a good topic. What are some good topics for dissertation in library? Can you please help me to do this? This dissertation should due in next month. So please share your suggestions here.
RE: Dissertation in library....
I know a dissertation is an extensive piece of writing and you typically have much more liability in choosing your dissertation topic, and for sourcing your sustaining materials, your dissertation offers evidence of your aptitude to carry out highly independent research and study. So in my opinion, just try to find a good topic for your dissertation yourself. You can try finding it from your college library or internet. Or you can ask help from your instructor. Anyway all the best
RE: Dissertation in library....
A dissertation is an absolute piece of writing based on extensive reading and some independent research. Dissertation is differs from other module assessment. The hope is that you take responsibility for your own knowledge and that you produce a text review, you decide a method for undertaking a research, write up your result and discuss the products in a discussion section. So you have to select yourself not from some unknown person on the internet. You can refer some sample dissertation in library. Best wishes

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 616   What is the importance of library and Museum Studies Essays? Jason E.Sayer 01-16-2016 10:35 AM
Last Post: Paul White
2 330   How to create an honest essay of Library and Museum Studies? Henry Farwell 01-14-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: William Speer
2 325   Suggestions for Library and Museum Studies essay? Curtis Scheuerman 01-13-2016 03:48 PM
Last Post: Stephen Daniels
2 340   How can I write essay on topic library management? Paul M. Bunch 12-26-2015 03:59 PM
Last Post: April M. Brown
2 954   Library essay writing Ideas Mary Russell 10-25-2013 03:58 PM
Last Post: Terry Aust
2 1,133   Library essay writing help. Nona 10-21-2013 05:18 PM
Last Post: Janice Kistler
2 1,201   dissertation methodology for a library based research Sophia Steinfeld 10-15-2013 02:07 PM
Last Post: Sophie Cremean
2 883   Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days? Ryder McGillivray 08-23-2013 01:31 AM
Last Post: Keith Smith
2 682   Data collection for dissertation in 2 days Ryder McGillivray 08-23-2013 01:30 AM
Last Post: Keith Smith
2 1,027   Dissertation in library and information science Zac Morison 08-14-2013 04:07 PM
Last Post: Christian Gleadow