Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Essay About Art?

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Essay About Art?
Hiii.Shy. I want to write essay about art. I choose this topic for present my last project. Art has been a part of our life for as long as humanity has existed. For thousands of years people have been creating, looking at, criticizing, and enjoying art. My teacher give me some topics for prepare this essay. I would like to address here those three questions that my teacher referred me to write. They are: what is art, what is its purpose, and why has it survived for this long. Waiting for your replies to finish my essay task.
RE: Essay About Art?
Hello sabo.. I read your question. Art is not something that you have to study to understand and enjoy. Art is something that captures the eye. Whether the artist is trying to communicate an emotion, an idea or something else, the most important thing is how well the audience receives it. However, art can also be shocking, something new. If a creative piece by an artist can spark the discussion of whether that piece is art or not, then it is art.
RE: Essay About Art?
I don’t believe there is a right or wrong answer to that question. I have heard on a couple of occasions that art is, “good for nothing,” I have also heard that art can express emotions that you are not willing to show with words. I believe that quote; “a picture can say one thousand words” backs that statement up. Personally, I do not hate art but I can also say that art really does not do anything for me anymore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 551   Help to write an Essay about Fine Arts Joy F. Delima 05-02-2016 04:22 PM
Last Post: Barbara C. Casados
1 457   Help on Elementary Arts Lesson Plans Essay George David 03-01-2016 02:58 PM
Last Post: Kimber B. Tibbs
2 405   Essay examples on behalf of fine art? Alphonso Small 01-25-2016 02:35 PM
Last Post: Thomas McKenzie
2 259   Provide some essay examples base on fine art? Leroy Farley 01-23-2016 03:34 PM
Last Post: John Edmondson
2 312   Need help on Fine Arts Essay. Dan Cintron 01-13-2016 05:00 PM
Last Post: Henry Nunez
2 337   Provide me best tips to write fine art essay!! LawrenceCooper 12-30-2015 11:33 AM
Last Post: Mark Daugherty
2 871   Pricing for writing fine arts essay help pls JeanP 11-20-2013 09:49 PM
Last Post: CarmenJNunez
2 860   Fine Arts essay introduction Ryan Ali 10-25-2013 04:39 PM
Last Post: Alicia Craig
2 1,039   Fine Arts Essay writing tips Henriette R. Maldonado 10-21-2013 03:51 PM
Last Post: Roberta A. Williams
2 909   Essay word count rules please Kaitlyn Hogue 09-10-2013 05:24 PM
Last Post: Adam Howard