Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Essay on Effect of Media on Students

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Essay on Effect of Media on Students
Media has great effect on students. It plays an important role in a student’s life. I am in a thought of writing an essay on this topic. There are lots of merits and demerits of the media. What are the points that need to be included in the essay so that I can highlight the effects of media in a student’s life? Please share some suggestions and ideas about this topic.
RE: Essay on Effect of Media on Students
Your idea of writing an essay on the topic “effect of social media” is interesting. Nowadays student are actively engaged in online communities. As you told there are lots of merits and demerits. First of all write an introduction part with a brief description about the social media for example, start with what is social media, impact of social media on students etc. Now explain the points in the body of the essay with examples. I would like to give you some points on demerits of social media. Students checking social media sites while studying show reduced academic performance. Many students rely on social for the information and also for the answers. This reduces their focus on learning and studying. Give a conclusion which conveys a good message for the students.
RE: Essay on Effect of Media on Students
Writing essay on this topic is quite useful. I would like to appreciate your interest on this topic. Social media has been both useful and also dangerous at the same time. Students especially engage in social Medias all the time. You can have a study about this topic before writing this essay. Make a note of all the information which you have collected from the books and internet. Include every important points in your essay especially merits and demerits. Write the preventive measures a student and parent must be aware of. Conclude your essay with a clear summary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 399   How to write a well structured journalism essay? Daniela J. Wilkerson 07-07-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: Rose J. Higginbotham
2 440   What are the noteworthy points to create journalism essay? Wayne Johnson 02-10-2016 11:44 AM
Last Post: Enrique Torres
2 403   Help me to inclusive my Mass Media and Communication Essays. Laurie R. Harris 01-19-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: Mary H. Garcia
2 855   How to Create an essay about the life of a journalist sheilaolea 08-31-2015 04:38 PM
Last Post: leroynantz
5 2,502   I want to write an essay about communication? What it could be? Tim Grossman 06-05-2014 09:56 PM
Last Post: Janice Ryerson
27 28,974   Need a list of mass media paper topics June 05-29-2014 02:50 PM
Last Post: RussellKt
2 1,574   Mass media and society Schrecengost897 01-16-2014 02:47 PM
Last Post: MinhSaddler
2 1,337   How to write a journalistic essay? delby kolin 11-08-2013 04:56 PM
Last Post: Jermine
2 1,611   Journalism, Mass Media and Communication Essays ideas? Patsy Richard 10-25-2013 12:05 PM
Last Post: Misha Allen
2 6,889   Mass media research topics Valentine Burke 10-23-2013 04:48 PM
Last Post: Alma Carr