Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Essay writing about your best friend

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Essay writing about your best friend
Hello all, this is Rodney Bailey here… I am an 11th grade student. Yesterday our teacher has given a work for us. We all have to write the essay on different topics. I got to write the essay about your best friend, that is I have to write the essay about my best friend. But the problem is that I don’t know exactly how to write the essay. Please give me some tips and idea to write the essay about my best friend…. Please help me…
Thank you so much in advance…
RE: Essay writing about your best friend
Hello Rodney Bailey, when you write the essay about your best friend, you can think of your friend and start writing about him/her. You can start the essay by providing a small description of a friend. In the essay, you can write the good points about your friend, what you think about your friend, how your friend helps you or supports you in different situations. First you have to give an introduction for the essay. After that comes the explanation part or the body of the essay and finally you have to give a conclusion for the essay.
RE: Essay writing about your best friend
Hi Rodney Bailey, when writing the essay about your best friend, you can begin the essay by stating who is a friend. Then you can start writing about your friend, who is he, what he does etc. You may also specify how you became friends and from how much time you know each other. You can write about the qualities of your friend that you like the most, how he supports you in different circumstances etc…
Write the essay well… Good luck

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 1,208   Will best essays sample helped for my English essay writing? IdaYong 12-15-2014 11:10 AM
Last Post: NoemiDukes
2 300   Is a good essay outline important for an english essay writing? RussellSutton 11-24-2014 11:02 AM
Last Post: ChristinaFranklin
2 313   Need English essay writing help from essay writers? FrancisStarbuck 11-10-2014 10:44 AM
Last Post: KyleGarrison
2 117   Help to select impressive writing topic for English essay Dennis A. Partlow 11-05-2014 12:28 PM
Last Post: Marion R. Benedict
2 163   How to get quick writing ideas for my English essays? Delacruz 09-29-2014 11:32 AM
Last Post: Emrick
2 147   need help for english essay writing structure WilliamNicholas 09-15-2014 11:40 AM
Last Post: DerrickTibbetts
2 217   Provide me formal English essay writing rules? Max Pearson 09-03-2014 02:41 PM
Last Post: Phoebe Tomlinson
2 164   I want some advice for English essay writing? DonnaCastillo 08-25-2014 12:06 PM
Last Post: AaronMechling
1 153   What are the creative ideas for writing essays Lindsey Stitt 08-22-2014 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sandra Talkington
2 323   Best writing ideas for English essays Mexi 08-18-2014 03:36 PM
Last Post: Kinfry