Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

How can I relate biotechnology to biology?

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
How can I relate biotechnology to biology?
Hay everyone

I'm starting my Biology extended essay and I wanted to do something in biology...I’m trying to focus on biotechnology as that is my ground of interest but I am having a main problems finding a suitable research subject. I really need some help thinking of an idea based under that criterion...I was thinking of biotechnology in current world, but I don't know what I can do...
Can you please suggest some ideas...I have a deadline for handing in my final topic in 10 days!!!!

Please help!!! It’s An Urgent Requirement...
Thanks!!!
RE: How can I relate biotechnology to biology?
You can focus on artificial selection. It is the very interesting area of biotechnology. It is the process by which humans use animal breeding and plant breeding to selectively develop particular phenotypic traits (characteristics) by choosing which typically animal or plant males and females will sexually reproduce and have offspring together. It will be a great miracle in which you are choosing the father and mother of newly created offspring.
RE: How can I relate biotechnology to biology?
I agree with Wendy_Smith. It is a better option, anyway now it is turning to computer world, I suggest you can connect computer with biology via biotechnology through Bioinformatics. It is an interdisciplinary field that develops methods and software tools for understanding biological data. As an interdisciplinary field of science, bioinformatics combines computer science, statistics, mathematics, and engineering to analyze and interpret biological data. You can get further information from EssayAcademia.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
3 499   What are the writing rules of biology essay and how to choose strong topic? CharlesFaulkner 03-15-2016 11:51 AM
Last Post: WayneMoyer
2 431   Help me with outstanding biology essay writing tips!!! Steven Dejesus 01-20-2016 02:42 PM
Last Post: Richard L. Williams
2 406   What are the writing rules of biology essay and which is the best resource? JohnWolfe 01-18-2016 11:42 AM
Last Post: TammyFollett
3 1,409   Biology Essay Ideas? Nancy Gomez 01-06-2016 04:16 PM
Last Post: VelmaYeomans
3 1,217   Biology essay tips? Ashley Coen 01-06-2016 04:08 PM
Last Post: PamelaBrooker
2 514   Please provide some good topic for my biology essay. Fred H. Miller 12-31-2015 02:29 PM
Last Post: Tracy J. Drake
2 560   Plaese help me to write biology essay Bill James 11-11-2015 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sam Will
2 401   How to select a good and professional Biology essay writing service? Bill Prieto 10-19-2015 12:36 PM
Last Post: Alan Sykes
0 358   What are some tips for writing good Biology essay? gorettujag 10-15-2015 05:03 PM
Last Post: gorettujag
2 1,698   How to get good biology essay topics? Benjamin C. Nelson 08-26-2014 03:34 PM
Last Post: Chris A. Williams