Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

How can I write sociology essay who am I?

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
How can I write sociology essay who am I?
I have to write an essay entitled "who am I?" Should I describe more about myself? Believe it or not, I found it is very difficult to talk about myself. I think that the only way to accurately describe myself is to give a little background information. How would I start sociology essay who am I and keep going? I need something creative and descriptive. What all are the points I should include. Thank you to those that actually answered my question.
RE: How can I write sociology essay who am I?
You could go into detail about the different answers that people give (ie. Who I am does not describe who my parents or grandparents are it is not where i was born; it does not define me at all. Who I am is where I will be going and what I do with my life.) you could say something like that and then write about some MAJOR events that occurred throughout your life and how you have benefited from those. (like if your father died you could say that it has taught you ......whatever you think you learned) idk something like that. That is what I would start my paper.
I hope this helped sociology essay who am I Smile
Write about yourself. The first paragraph should be at least 3-5 sentences, use them to describe what you look like or your family.

The second paragraph should also have at least 3-5 sentences also, and you can use them to describe your interests or future goals. You could use a famous quote. You could also tell an interesting fact or funny fact about yourself. Recalling some past challenges or experiences that have made you aware of what you wish to do in your life and how you would accomplish a particular goal that you have set for yourself. All the best for your sociology essay who am I!!!
Big Grin
Self -identification and self expression may take many forms. Use the richness of your life to give us insight--Who are you? Break it down into different components.
Who are you:
Socially?
Professionally?
Religiously?
Athletically?
Artistically?
How do you interact with people:
In groups?
At school?
One on one?
In intimate relationships?
Meeting new people?
In formal situations?
Authority figures?
Also, big question. Does the question "who are you" depend more on you who are on the inside, or by your actions?
Good luck on sociology essay who am I !!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
3 460   how to write a sociology memo Benjamin Kilgour 06-04-2014 01:31 PM
Last Post: Georgelito
19 1,230   Essay about womens rights in India Benjamin Wright 06-03-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: WilliamHah
3 318   Sociology nature vs nurture essay help!!! Zane Handcock 06-03-2014 04:21 PM
3 866   need help to write short essay for kids on mahatma gandhi? JohnHutchison 06-03-2014 05:38 AM
3 770   How to write sociology essay on culture? Chloe McGlinn 06-03-2014 04:42 AM
3 390   Need goods sociology deviance essay topics? Albert M. Robbins 06-03-2014 02:32 AM
5 32   Tips about sociology essay writing? Silas J. Reyes 06-02-2014 10:56 PM
Last Post: Jeanmarie L. Nelson
10 2,797   How to write a profile essay? Lehman jack 06-01-2014 03:26 PM
31 1,284   essay immigration conclusion- help? MonicaJudkins 06-01-2014 03:12 PM
3 552   Sociology essay on American history X LeeStallings 06-01-2014 01:07 PM