Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

How to write Classification essay ?

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average
How to write Classification essay ?
My English teacher is trying to develop our skill in all type of essays. So far we practiced much kind of essays such as argumentative essay, descriptive essays, narrative essays, expository essays etc. Now the next types we are suppose to do is classification essay. He already assigned the essay but I was absent for the class and my teacher is on leave for a week. We have to submit when he return to class. I asked to my friends regarding this essay but they could not give a good explanation on this. I searched in the web but didn’t get simple information. So I would like to get information on classification essay. What are the things I have to taken into care when doing this paper? Please help.
RE: How to write Classification essay ?
A classification essay assembles and arranges a topic or subject into categories. The main purpose of a classification essay is to break down the things so they can be observed individually. Some of the classification essays divide the subject matter into many categories by which can be easily understand and make clear idea on that. The essay should be focused on some theory. Adapting theory would determine how your categories have to be arranged. The same principle should be consistent throughout the entire essay. It should be better if you could include example for each category with good evidence. Keep in mind that every category should have balanced examples.
The order of the category has good importance. It is important to determine the order that you want exhibit the categories. Some people used to put the most significant category right top of the paper on the other hand some people may opt to work with it. There is no written rule for this. You can do either way. It depends upon the essay you write. Whatever method you decide the categories should be clear and précised. Picking the categories to include is a vital step in your classification essay. Yyou want to have a clear picture of what they are.
There is no special in classification essay. You said that you did descriptive essay, narrative essay and argumentative essay then classification is too simple for you to understand. Simply classification essay means sorting things into category. It can be done by three steps that is first sort things into useful category then make sure about all the category follow a single organizing principle. Then give suitable example for each category. I hope now you can try to write a paper.
An important step in writing the classification essay is finding the categories. For classifying and sorting the things in a logical way find the categories .After finishing this step ensure that they fit into the similar organizing principle and support each category equally with examples. Then you have to prepare a thesis statement which includes the topic and how it is classified. While writing a classification essay writer should organize and sort the things into categories and the main three steps to follow is: organize points into useful categories, use a single organizing principle and give examples for each category.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
3 454   Where to find low cost custom essay writing service? Timothy Bowen 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: JenniferPoe
3 265   Need your help to find a reliable cheap essay writing service Shawn M. Silberman 11-01-2016 09:24 AM
Last Post: IsabelleWinters345
3 885   Ideas for review essay title Maria Tucker 10-31-2016 09:35 AM
Last Post: JuanGraham123
3 313   Need help to participate in the essay writing competition James R. Jones 10-28-2016 09:39 AM
Last Post: GaryHodgdon123
4 1,157   Selective company to write essays Finlay Brookes 08-19-2016 04:14 PM
Last Post: JessicaYates
3 358   Can somebody help me with my essay writing assignment? Shaun G. Harvey 08-19-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: DylanPatel
3 307   Need ideas to write a good competition essay? Stefan A. Phillips 08-19-2016 03:45 PM
Last Post: DavidParsons34
3 276   Please help me to solve my essay writing problem Charles D. Haubert 08-19-2016 03:26 PM
Last Post: DianneCoulson
3 319   Anybody got top essay paper in topessaywriting.org? Alan Jewett 08-19-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: Deborah Diaz
4 633   Guidance to write a high quality essay ashleebetts 03-14-2016 11:19 AM
Last Post: ScottErtl