Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

How to write journalism essays for exam?

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
How to write journalism essays for exam?
I completed my graduation in Journalism. In order to get admission to the department of Communication and Journalism I need to pass an entrance exam. When I read the admission notification I found that an essay is to be submitted along with the application form. Since my school life essay writing is challenging as well as difficult for me. When I asked for a good topic, my teacher suggested me a topic. The topic is “Which form of journalism is best, Broadcast Journalism or Print journalism”. I think it is a nice topic. But I told you know essay writing is not at all easy for me.
Teacher suggested me to write persuasive journalism essay for exam. How to write essay on above mentioned topic? Is this topic okay? What are the points to be included in this essay? When searched on Google I got some draw backs of broadcast journalism and print journalism. I think it is better to include drawbacks and strength of both journalisms, is it?
RE: How to write journalism essays for exam?
The topic you have mentioned above is nice. You can proceed. You should write an essay with word count between 500 and 800. It should be less than 500. Essay will help you to convince them your writing skill and knowledge. Although there are so many disadvantages in both forms broadcast journalism normally competes with print journalism for readers. Write what you know about the topic. A journalism essays for exam is a mixture of journalistic reporting and personal essay writing. In a journalistic essay, you must combine these elements. It should be a truthful report. Essay should be clear and concise. Don’t use any confusing sentences. There is no need to write an essay in a chronological order but it should follow a logical order.
RE: How to write journalism essays for exam?
Journalists are supposed to be smart. So don’t write any imaginative or sob stories. Before writing, try to have a deep knowledge about the topic. The basis of the journalism essay exam must be factual. Do a deep research. Collect information through interview, library or/and internet searching. Begin your journalism essays exam by outlining truthful information and organizing in a way that is easy to understand. Write your essay in the way to keep interest in readers from beginning to end. Try to impress your reader through clear points rather than using your vocabulary skill. Include drawbacks and strength of broadcast journalism and print journalism. Write you own opinion and solid examples to prove your opinion. If you don’t know to prove your argument, then don’t write it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 410   How to write a well structured journalism essay? Daniela J. Wilkerson 07-07-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: Rose J. Higginbotham
2 441   What are the noteworthy points to create journalism essay? Wayne Johnson 02-10-2016 11:44 AM
Last Post: Enrique Torres
2 404   Help me to inclusive my Mass Media and Communication Essays. Laurie R. Harris 01-19-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: Mary H. Garcia
2 341   From where I get some best helping tips to write journalism essays? Jeremiah Hay 12-24-2015 10:59 AM
Last Post: Richard M. Cassidy
5 2,507   I want to write an essay about communication? What it could be? Tim Grossman 06-05-2014 09:56 PM
Last Post: Janice Ryerson
2 1,343   How to write a journalistic essay? delby kolin 11-08-2013 04:56 PM
Last Post: Jermine
2 1,485   Provide sample communication essays John S. Evans 10-28-2013 05:16 PM
Last Post: Nancy W. Miller
2 1,612   Journalism, Mass Media and Communication Essays ideas? Patsy Richard 10-25-2013 12:05 PM
Last Post: Misha Allen
2 842   Help on journalism essays William E. Allen 10-21-2013 01:22 PM
Last Post: Fannie J. Reardon
2 966   Help me to write journalism dissertation methodology Stephen Maria 10-02-2013 04:13 PM
Last Post: Michael Cully