Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

I want to write an essay about communication? What it could be?

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
I want to write an essay about communication? What it could be?
I was told to write a 5 page essay about communication. I am blank and have no idea what to write concerning communication though. Can you please help me? In the essay, I have to say why immediate communication is excellent, I have to state the situation clearly, use suitable organization, and provide exact support for the case. I know its simple topic though. But need good grade this time. So far I am thinking about discussing on self consciousness and perception, what else I could write about.
RE: I want to write an essay about communication? What it could be?
If you are writing about Intrapersonal communication then I have some ideas. It is an activity that happens within your own body. Many think that this is basic form of communication with interpersonal communication, which is a chat between at least two individual. Developing effectual intrapersonal communication takes control and a enthusiasm to slow down your day enough to listen to your own thoughts. With time, an efficient intrapersonal communication plan can help you better to categorize your daily tasks and stay calm in hectic situations.
What you should do as an alternative is give one reason why and say that that's good enough. You don't want to go into detail over something so straight further. Really all it requires is this if you are planning on instant communication. Instant communication is excellent because it facilitate people around the world keep in touch with no trouble. It’s very simple as that. You can add more detail to that. Its very simple to find and really easy topic.
Using Instant Messaging, society and their business associates can make a discussion, share files and information with no trouble over the Internet. Furthermore, within the association, IM conversations among project team members can fix issues and query in an instant somewhat that might have taken a sequence of emails, phone calls, or face-to-face meeting to carry out. IM can be use to offer immediate replies to requirements. Writing about Instant Messaging is the best thing in communication essays. So hurry up.
I totally agree with above reply. Instant Messaging can also aid encourage personal relationships with clients and distant employees, and help customers in carrying out transactions with network-based businesses. There are numerous advantages to instantaneous messaging. One of the main advantages is that people can immediately communicate at the same time with a multitude of people. A minor advantage of instant messaging is that, while donating instant communication, it also helps people with enough lag-time to prepare thoughts or opinion before interjecting them into a talk.
Write about communication skills. It’s a good topic. Importance of communication skills can by no means be ignored or abandoned. These skills are the input to executing good executive skills. With good managing skills, you will be able to have a team of members who together generate an ambience of open communication, short messages, probe for doubts, identify nonverbal signals, and mutual understanding. Good communication includes a set of complex skills. I am not against topics mentioned above. I just explained my ideas and the final choice is yours.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 12   Where to find useful websites to write about journalism essay William J. Barela Today 01:05 PM
Last Post: Joel L. Munguia
2 479   How to write a well structured journalism essay? Daniela J. Wilkerson 07-07-2016 04:49 PM
Last Post: Rose J. Higginbotham
2 506   Essay on Effect of Media on Students George T. Reed 05-06-2016 04:31 PM
Last Post: Ester R. Ellwood
2 460   What are the noteworthy points to create journalism essay? Wayne Johnson 02-10-2016 11:44 AM
Last Post: Enrique Torres
2 436   Help me to inclusive my Mass Media and Communication Essays. Laurie R. Harris 01-19-2016 01:52 PM
Last Post: Mary H. Garcia
2 361   From where I get some best helping tips to write journalism essays? Jeremiah Hay 12-24-2015 10:59 AM
Last Post: Richard M. Cassidy
2 881   How to Create an essay about the life of a journalist sheilaolea 08-31-2015 04:38 PM
Last Post: leroynantz
2 1,374   How to write a journalistic essay? delby kolin 11-08-2013 04:56 PM
Last Post: Jermine
2 1,507   Provide sample communication essays John S. Evans 10-28-2013 05:16 PM
Last Post: Nancy W. Miller
2 1,655   Journalism, Mass Media and Communication Essays ideas? Patsy Richard 10-25-2013 12:05 PM
Last Post: Misha Allen