Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Need a help to choose topic for history essay

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Need a help to choose topic for history essay
I find essay writing always a difficult task. It takes lot of patience and time. And I always scores the least in essays. But this time I am so adamant to write a perfect history essay myself and submit it within the due date. My history professor has asked me to write an essay on any of my favorite event in history. I have two favorites, Martin Luther King’s “I have a dream” speech and the sinking of titanic. These are some very popular events. I am really confused about which topic to choose. It would be very helpful If somebody suggests me and also give me some tips on how to write good essays.
RE: Need a help to choose topic for history essay
These both events are my favorite too. I would say Titanic is even more popular than the speech by Martin Luther King.Since there is already a film based on it I think there wouldn’t be much new facts for you to add to it. Speech would be a better option because it is inspirational and powerful. You can find lots of facts and notes on Luther’s struggles and achievements. Only tip I would like to give regarding your way of presenting the essay is, be direct and explicit.
RE: Need a help to choose topic for history essay
I differ in opinion. I think Titanic is better option because it is already an interesting and much talked topic. There is very much more to the titanic history than what is shown in the movie. There are many unknown facts that others will be surprised to know. The movie has also spread some wrong facts about the history. Also you can compare those and explain the myths created by movie in your essay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 247   How to write the essay introduction of History and Political Science Essays Lorene Krumm 10-28-2016 12:00 PM
Last Post: Tonja Kumar
1 232   Provide writing tips to write my essay on leadership JohnnyCausey 06-29-2016 04:17 PM
Last Post: CherylRoberts
2 259   How to write a good history essay. JamesObannon 06-27-2016 02:09 PM
Last Post: JohnNewton
2 196   Need writing help to make an attractive History and Political Science Essays? Karen J 06-24-2016 03:20 PM
Last Post: Judith A
1 220   Help me to choose a topic for my history and political science essay RichardHowell 06-22-2016 04:02 PM
Last Post: JamesSchultz
2 299   It is easy to write political essay? BethDrew 05-23-2016 02:56 PM
Last Post: VictorCastillo
1 240   How can I prepare timely essay Diane Drake 05-18-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: Antonio Jackson
2 248   Need writing help on History and Political Science Essays. Richard Flanders 05-14-2016 09:55 AM
Last Post: Jason Torres
0 231   How to organize formal essay paper for history and political science? Eduardo Heslin 05-11-2016 02:46 PM
Last Post: Eduardo Heslin
1 302   Need creative essay prompts to write a history essay Barbara Koch 05-04-2016 04:05 PM
Last Post: Karl Lutz