Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Need a writing help on the movie “A Walk To Remember” for writing a movie essay.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need a writing help on the movie “A Walk To Remember” for writing a movie essay.
I am an English graduate and wanted to write an essay on the category movie. I think that I will write an essay about the movie "A Walk To Remember" directed by Adam Shankman and written by Karen Janszen, based on Nicholas Sparks' 1999 novel of the same name. I would like to know your opinions about choosing this movie to write a movie essay and if you would like this what are the things I need to include when I am developing my essay. What are the things I should consider to become my essay the best among others.
RE: Need a writing help on the movie “A Walk To Remember” for writing a movie essay.
Nice question you asked and I like the movie "A Walk To Remember" very much. You can begin your essay by starting like this "My favorite movie is "A Walk To Remember". This is my favorite movie because.....". I feel that this movie deals with real life issues, like some of the most important things in life such as: love, relationships, and most important, who your real friends are. And tell something about the characters and main issues from the movie.
RE: Need a writing help on the movie “A Walk To Remember” for writing a movie essay.
Hello Patricia, I think that this is a normal movie and you will take some different movies such as movies telling about horror, history etc. It is only my opinion because you are going to prepare an essay in your school/college. Choosing a right topic is the crucial part in Essay paper. If you want to play safe, choose the easiest one. In case you have prior experience of writing and comprehending complex topics, go for the difficult one. Usually, difficult topics are difficult to interpret correctly. They will be either vague or appear abstract. If you are familiar with such topics and correctly understand them, then go for them. Otherwise settle down for the easy topic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 242   What are the tips to write essay introduction of movie essays Loretta Adkins 11-07-2016 11:59 AM
Last Post: Sandra Huddle
3 230   Can we develop a good movie essay with the writing help of online resources Lorena McCauley 10-09-2016 01:17 AM
Last Post: aaron.geff
2 411   I Need writing help for making a perfect movie essays Kelly L 07-11-2016 03:51 PM
Last Post: Sylvia J
2 289 Smile I want to know about the essay starter for movie essay? Nancy W. Washington 06-29-2016 12:33 PM
Last Post: Vincent M. Staples
2 256 Question Need an effective writing prompts for my movie essay Jessie V. Giordano 06-22-2016 03:10 PM
Last Post: Keith T. Gregory
2 1,225 Smile Where can I get introduction sample for movie essay? Dennis S. Stroud 06-15-2016 03:02 PM
Last Post: Bess R. Curren
2 241 Smile Please help on methodology thesis of movie essay Lucas J. Rosales 06-08-2016 02:10 PM
Last Post: David D. Walker
2 288 Question How can I compose dissertation introduction for movie essay? Mariam V. Schillinger 05-18-2016 12:19 PM
Last Post: Cynthia N. Nguyen
2 264   Are we gets expert writers help for writing an effective movie essay? Jerrismith 05-13-2016 09:56 AM
Last Post: Mariacasey
2 258 Heart Help me to choose PhD thesis for a movie essay Patricia D. Renick 05-11-2016 02:19 PM
Last Post: Randy V. Brown