Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Need ideas to write a good competition essay?

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Need ideas to write a good competition essay?
Hai. I am here on behalf of my daughter. She is studying in 6th standard. She has got essay writing competition in her school. She has enrolled name to participate in the competition. But she doesn’t know how to write an essay. She even doesn’t know the structure of an essay. Even I don’t know to write an essay. She is asking my help. Topic is to be selected by ourself. So please somebody help me to help my daughter to participate in the competition by suggesting the topic and by explaining how to write an essay.
RE: Need ideas to write a good competition essay?
Hello.. First of all you have to make your daughter understand that participation is important than winning prize. And them coming in to the topic I could suggest you to write an essay on Child labor. It is a vast topic on which you will get many points to write. Essay starts with an introduction part followed by body and finally the conclusion. You can search in the internet for essay written by expert writers. Then you will get a better idea on how essay will be written.
Writing essay is quite interesting. Jayne has suggested a good topic to write an essay. If you are not confident in yourself helping your daughter writing a good essay you can hire any online essay writing service for the same. The best essay writing service will provide you the best essay on your topic. As it will be written by expert writers you don’t get worried about the quality of the paper. I could also say that there are also chances for your daughter to win the competition. I wish her luck for the competition.
Hello Stefan,
I appreciate your daughter's interest in participating co-curricular activities.Essay Writing is not really difficult. An essay is structured in three parts-Introduction,Body and conclusion. Write a brief summary of the main points made in the essay in the introduction.There is a vast choice of topics for the essay like a day at park,my visit to some place or about parents,best friends,your favorite pet or anything.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
3 454   Where to find low cost custom essay writing service? Timothy Bowen 11-15-2016 09:36 AM
Last Post: JenniferPoe
3 264   Need your help to find a reliable cheap essay writing service Shawn M. Silberman 11-01-2016 09:24 AM
Last Post: IsabelleWinters345
3 885   Ideas for review essay title Maria Tucker 10-31-2016 09:35 AM
Last Post: JuanGraham123
3 311   Need help to participate in the essay writing competition James R. Jones 10-28-2016 09:39 AM
Last Post: GaryHodgdon123
4 1,156   Selective company to write essays Finlay Brookes 08-19-2016 04:14 PM
Last Post: JessicaYates
3 358   Can somebody help me with my essay writing assignment? Shaun G. Harvey 08-19-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: DylanPatel
3 276   Please help me to solve my essay writing problem Charles D. Haubert 08-19-2016 03:26 PM
Last Post: DianneCoulson
3 319   Anybody got top essay paper in topessaywriting.org? Alan Jewett 08-19-2016 02:57 PM
Last Post: Deborah Diaz
4 632   Guidance to write a high quality essay ashleebetts 03-14-2016 11:19 AM
Last Post: ScottErtl
4 1,161   How to write Classification essay ? merogennus 03-14-2016 10:54 AM
Last Post: LaraeLang