Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Need writing help on how to write a good philosophy essay.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Need writing help on how to write a good philosophy essay.
I am very much interested in philosophy and its my open course in college. Now we all are advised to write an essay on philosophy and we have the chance to choose good topic also. I am a computer science graduate student and I didn't get a chance to write an essay and I am very week in writing essays. I need some tips and tricks on how to write a best essay and I also want to know which the topics can I take on writing essay are. Can anyone having ideas about this, please share with me.
RE: Need writing help on how to write a good philosophy essay.
Hi Kathleen, Philosophy is my also favorite topic and very happy to answer to your question. To write a good philosophy paper, you need to be concise but at the same time explain yourself fully. When writing, don't think of the professor as the audience. Use your peers as your standard of understanding. Ask yourself if your roommate, or partner, or brother or sister -- all of whom are not members of the class -- could understand the paper. Have you provided enough information that they, without reading the required text, can follow the argument, can understand your explanations, and can evaluate your position?
RE: Need writing help on how to write a good philosophy essay.
Hi Kathleen, I would like to share some topics related philosophy and make use of it. 19th Century Philosophy, 20th Century Philosophy, Aesthetics, American Philosophy, Analytic Philosophy, Ancient Philosophy, Asian Philosophy, Atheism, British Philosophy, Chinese Philosophy, Christian Philosophy, Islamic Philosophy, Japanese Philosophy etc. When writing Any word that has special meaning for a text must be explained, and a reference must be given as to where in the text you found the definition. Sometimes it is easiest and most clear to quote the exact definition from the text.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
0 10   Any suggestions for my IB Philosophy Extended Essay? IBstudent 01-19-2017 09:46 PM
Last Post: IBstudent
2 198   What are the methods to write the essay introduction of philosophy essays? Lindsay Priddy 11-04-2016 11:23 AM
Last Post: Angela Jimerson
2 189   How to select good philosophy essays Norman Mosley94 10-07-2016 12:55 PM
Last Post: Dorothy Smith
2 434   Tips for writing philosophy essay LewisNguyen 07-04-2016 12:40 PM
Last Post: JulieHernadez
2 290   Vital writing help and creative ideas about Philosophy Essays Patricia T 06-17-2016 01:10 PM
Last Post: Shirly V
2 289   How to get the details about the philosophy essay? EdwinRussell 05-30-2016 11:33 AM
Last Post: MelvinSamons
1 237   How can I finish my philosophy timely essay? FloraMolina 05-18-2016 05:00 PM
Last Post: RachaelNichols
1 240   Need tips to write formal essay Philip Barrios 05-11-2016 03:32 PM
Last Post: Richard McCormick
2 273   Does student get online service help for writing philosophy essay? Dianafischer 05-07-2016 03:38 PM
Last Post: Sallyhilliard
1 300   Suggest some philosophy essay prompts BerniceAnderson 05-04-2016 05:01 PM
Last Post: RhondaSmith