Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Please help me to bring out my essay the best one

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Please help me to bring out my essay the best one
Hi all. I am 9th std student. I have got English assignment to write an essay on a particular topic. Few months back I had the same task and I had submitted it on time. But I scored less mark in the assignment. My teacher told that I didn’t write the essay in a correct format and the content is also not up to the mark. She added that the title is also not. But this time I don’t want to repeat the same. So I am here to seek your help and ideas so as to bring out my essay the best one.
RE: Please help me to bring out my essay the best one
Hello..Scoring less in your writing task is a common thing. Everyone including me also has scored less. But the thing you should not give up trying. You should try, try and try until you learn how to write a good essay. You can search in the internet for sample essay. You will get many essays written by expert writers. So that you get to know how an essay should be written. So don’t get worried I am sure you will learn how to write a good essay very soon.
RE: Please help me to bring out my essay the best one
Essay should be written in a proper format. Essay has got its structure. Essay begins with an introduction followed by body and the final paragraph is the conclusion. Your teacher told it correctly. When you create a title for your essay it should be a catchy title. The first thing that a reader sees is the title. So only if the title is a catchy they will have a mood to read your essay. I hope you will try to write an essay and I wish you luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 5,347   Can we get an essay introduction of English Essay? Teresa Sprague 09-30-2016 12:18 PM
Last Post: Loretta Bundy
2 301   How the English essay become better with the writing help of some resources Marybeth Menzies 09-09-2016 02:19 PM
Last Post: Shaquita Dailey
1 287   Help me to write a literary criticism essay JanetNisbett 07-27-2016 04:11 PM
Last Post: KatrinaElamin
2 356   Need writing help for making perfect English essay? Michele T 07-08-2016 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mia D
1 242   Need urgent help to complete my essay on terrorism GeneStubbs 07-05-2016 04:01 PM
Last Post: CharlesBach
2 294   Need help to sort out essay writing problem Lynn E. Renteria 06-23-2016 04:17 PM
Last Post: Sandra J. Holmes
1 279   What would be the best topic for kid’s essay? MargaretPayne 06-08-2016 04:07 PM
Last Post: JayFreeman
1 312   Formal English essay on impacts of social Medias on students ErinHuerta 05-11-2016 03:52 PM
Last Post: JohnYates
2 363   How to get writing help from online services to make an effective English essay? Evelynwilliamson 04-08-2016 01:54 PM
Last Post: Ernestgreathouse
2 434   Clear idea to write an English essay. David Vincent 04-05-2016 03:14 PM
Last Post: Joe Cruze