Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Short essay Narendra Modi biography

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
Short essay Narendra Modi biography
Hello everybody,
I would like to choose Narendra Modi, the current chief minister of Indian state Gujarat, for a short essay as my teacher said to write about any political leader. I have been heard so much his name in news and through people and I am getting very proud of him. So I would like to know the biography of Narendra Modi and his contribution in development of the state Gujarat. Please help me guys, the due time is after a week. Thank you all…
RE: Short essay Narendra Modi biography
Modi was conceived on 17 September 1950 to a group of food merchants in Vadnagar in Mehsana locale of what was then Bombay State present-day Gujarat, India. He was the third of six youngsters destined to Damodardas Mulchand Modi and his wife, Heeraben. While a young person, Modi ran a tea stall with his sibling around a transport end. He finished his educating in Vadnagar, where an instructor portrays him as being a normal person however a sharp debate.
Hope this helps…
RE: Short essay Narendra Modi biography
Modi began as a Tea-Seller on Ahmedabad Bus Station and by utilizing his affliction to his profits a quality that has turned into a sign of his political profession excessively, accomplished something numerous Indians at his social level could not. While it is guaranteed in the official history that he is lone wolf, a lady called Jashodaben has been alluded to as his wife. For this man from north Gujarat, life started from running a tea container at Ahmadabad’s' abounding transport end. He entered legislative issues in 1987 by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party. Inside a year, he was raised to the level of General Secretary of the Gujarat unit of the gathering.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
3 3,554   Need points for short essay swami vivekananda ! Anit 06-04-2014 04:27 PM
Last Post: Georgelito
2 426   Need history short essay samples free. Darwin 09-09-2013 12:50 PM
Last Post: Nadia
2 658   Ideas for short essay about vasco da gama ! Inez Mullins 09-07-2013 05:15 PM
Last Post: Sherry Bales
2 1,158   Short essay comparing Hemingway and the character Krebs Ann T 09-07-2013 04:44 PM
Last Post: Jamie D
2 1,231   Short essay bhagat singh in hindi Leah Grissom 09-06-2013 02:36 PM
Last Post: Thuy Harrison
2 555   Some help with my short essay Bhagat Singh please? Lam 09-06-2013 12:03 PM
Last Post: Benitez
2 656   Short essay Bal Gangadhar Tilak!! Orr 09-05-2013 12:20 PM
Last Post: Maureen
2 487   Short essay about Sheikh Zayed Sargent 09-03-2013 12:09 PM
Last Post: Kris
2 1,435   Kamaraj history short essay Abby Caley 09-02-2013 04:41 PM
Last Post: Scott Dyer
2 33,893   Short essay Jawaharlal Nehru kids Alex Loughlin 08-31-2013 04:15 PM
Last Post: Nancy B. Chavez