Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Tips for writing philosophy essay

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Tips for writing philosophy essay
I am doing my B.A in philosophy. For my first semester final assignment , I need to write an essay .I can choose the topic as per my wish. I have one week time before submitting . This is my first time writing a philosophy essay . I have no idea what topic to choose and how to approach it. It was very clever of professor to let us decide our topic, so that he can test our way of thinking . Right now , I am completely blank . Can somebody please suggest me some topics (related to 1st semester subjects), and tips to write my essay .
RE: Tips for writing philosophy essay
Hello
I am a final year philosophy student. To make your philosophical essay look good, you have to include some insightful question on the topic you choose and also provide some well reasoned answer to it. That would help the reader to relate to your way of thinking. So it would be better if you choose any argumentative topic. Also keep in mind that writing a philosophy essay is very different from writing any other essay.
RE: Tips for writing philosophy essay
Since you are in your first semester I think it would be good if you write an essay on science and religion. It is a topic related to subject ‘philosophy of science’. This is very active argumentative topic and there have been always a lot of discussions and debate on this topic. It would be even better if you write the essay on this just solely based on your believes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 163   What are the methods to write the essay introduction of philosophy essays? Lindsay Priddy 11-04-2016 11:23 AM
Last Post: Angela Jimerson
2 168   How to select good philosophy essays Norman Mosley94 10-07-2016 12:55 PM
Last Post: Dorothy Smith
2 271   Vital writing help and creative ideas about Philosophy Essays Patricia T 06-17-2016 01:10 PM
Last Post: Shirly V
2 274   How to get the details about the philosophy essay? EdwinRussell 05-30-2016 11:33 AM
Last Post: MelvinSamons
1 224   How can I finish my philosophy timely essay? FloraMolina 05-18-2016 05:00 PM
Last Post: RachaelNichols
1 228   Need tips to write formal essay Philip Barrios 05-11-2016 03:32 PM
Last Post: Richard McCormick
2 260   Does student get online service help for writing philosophy essay? Dianafischer 05-07-2016 03:38 PM
Last Post: Sallyhilliard
1 289   Suggest some philosophy essay prompts BerniceAnderson 05-04-2016 05:01 PM
Last Post: RhondaSmith
2 297   Help for a best essay structure to my philosophy essay Jose Hardy 04-25-2016 05:05 PM
Last Post: Tim Olds
2 300   Can I get philosophy essay writing help? Byronwalden 04-22-2016 04:54 PM
Last Post: Jerrymoran