Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

Tips regarding writing essay on Cricket

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips regarding writing essay on Cricket
I’m a high school student. I got an assignment work on writing an essay. I can select any topic. So I’m selected topic as cricket. Because I like cricket very much and also the cricket is very famous in today. But I don’t know what the essay format is. And I want to include history of the cricket, cricket rules, test, one day match, 20-20, IPL and how to select a captain of the team. Need some excellent ideas and tips!!! I would in actuality be grateful for your replies…!!!
RE: Tips regarding writing essay on Cricket
Hi Jason,
Cricket is also my favorite game. Cricket, one of the greatest sports any can play, where eleven fielders and two batsmen stand on a field trying to show how they are better than the other. Cricket started first in England. Now, cricket is very popular and it is played all over the world. Cricket game has created many legends like Sachin Tendulkar , Wasim Akram , Ricky ponting , Shane warne, Imran khan, and many more. Now changes in cricket are being made day by day. More use of technology will help cricket and the cricket will shine. Collect more details and write your essay in good format. All the best
RE: Tips regarding writing essay on Cricket
Hello Jason,
Many sport games are interesting and enjoyable but I like cricket the most. There are different formats of cricket like one-day internationals, 20twenty format, etc. Cricket is played with two teams of eleven, with two umpires on an oval shaped field. The cricket has a known history traversing from the 16th century to the present day. The history of international cricket began in 1877. Test, twenty-twenty and one day internationals are the three formats of cricket. Cricket provides its players with the very best exercise. Players have muscular exercise in it. I hope these all information will help. Collect more details and write a good essay. Best wishes

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 253   Tips to write Creative Writing Essays Jonathan Howe 11-18-2014 10:10 AM
Last Post: Darcy Dodge
2 88   Can you please help me to find creative essay writing website? Russell C. Hickman 10-14-2014 11:10 AM
Last Post: Helen J. Mooneyhan
2 82   Guide to Effective Creative writing Sherry P. Cupps 09-30-2014 12:16 PM
Last Post: Judy R. Holder
5 203   How Creative writing ideas helps us to write an essay Jason Harriso 06-08-2014 12:52 AM
Last Post: Juanita Davis
3 3,558   Advice needed for writing essay about crime does not pay Doris C. Arnold 06-03-2014 07:24 PM
Last Post: Georgelito
2 368   Creative Writing Essays ideas? Indiana Hardess 02-04-2014 01:07 PM
Last Post: Joshua Seymour
2 456   Creative Writing Essays Anna Raper 01-28-2014 12:38 PM
Last Post: Max Nicholls
2 397   Creative writing essays examples Brooke Ashton 12-24-2013 04:06 PM
Last Post: Jasmine Berry
2 343   Creative Writing Essays guide Mitchell Packham 12-10-2013 11:29 AM
Last Post: Harry Blacket
2 457   Creative Writing Essays sample Mason McKenzie 12-03-2013 04:35 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Moran