Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

dissertation methodology for a library based research

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.48 Average
dissertation methodology for a library based research
It was a research for the topic which is library based. The topic was the reading habit in youth. To complete this research I have visited libraries in our society for understanding the number of people who are reading books. But I am not satisfied with the process because there may be people who are reading books in internet. Also I have visited libraries for two days. From this I can’t collect the details accurately. The next work is dissertation writing and there is a part called dissertation methodology where I have to detailed the process of the research. Is there is any other methods which I can used for collecting the details?
RE: dissertation methodology for a library based research
Libraries are the book house where we can see the people who like the reading. To complete the research library visit was a necessity. I also have an opinion that we can’t count the book readers or we can’t get an idea of readers since this is the time of technology. There will be so many eBook readers. You can get an approximate idea if you can conduct surveys and interviews. You can go to the houses and can take the count of youngsters who have the reading habit. Also you can interview some to understand their opinion about reading books.
RE: dissertation methodology for a library based research
Reading habit is now found only in few people especially the book reading in libraries. Now the number of libraries are decreasing. The libraries are replacing by some building. So, you can’t understand the reading habit of youth by only visiting the libraries. By the interview with young people you can get an average idea of their opinion about reading. Since there is a part called dissertation methodology, where you have to mention the process and the methods you have used for the research you must be aware of the methods. By reading methodology your teacher must understand your hard work. Also it is your duty to complete the work you are asked to do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 604   What is the importance of library and Museum Studies Essays? Jason E.Sayer 01-16-2016 10:35 AM
Last Post: Paul White
2 323   How to create an honest essay of Library and Museum Studies? Henry Farwell 01-14-2016 03:59 PM
Last Post: William Speer
2 321   Suggestions for Library and Museum Studies essay? Curtis Scheuerman 01-13-2016 03:48 PM
Last Post: Stephen Daniels
2 339   How can I write essay on topic library management? Paul M. Bunch 12-26-2015 03:59 PM
Last Post: April M. Brown
2 950   Library essay writing Ideas Mary Russell 10-25-2013 03:58 PM
Last Post: Terry Aust
2 1,126   Library essay writing help. Nona 10-21-2013 05:18 PM
Last Post: Janice Kistler
2 881   Can I complete my dissertation in 20 days? Ryder McGillivray 08-23-2013 01:31 AM
Last Post: Keith Smith
2 677   Data collection for dissertation in 2 days Ryder McGillivray 08-23-2013 01:30 AM
Last Post: Keith Smith
2 1,026   Dissertation in library and information science Zac Morison 08-14-2013 04:07 PM
Last Post: Christian Gleadow
2 1,079   Dissertation in library.... Tamara Jackson 08-13-2013 02:49 PM
Last Post: Rosie James