Login Or Register
Posts in Threads | Members

Top Five Essay Writing Websites Rated by Members

introduction dissertation juridique

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
introduction dissertation juridique
Hello friends, I am a final year LLB student. As part of my seminar works I refer so many law books from my college library. In that library I saw a book named juridique. I take that book but it is not written in English language. I saw that in that book the tem juridique is used throughout the last page of the book. So I am really eager to know the English meaning of the word juridique. For that I really want a dissertation that gives me the introduction to the word juridique. Hope someone will give me the introduction dissertation on the word juridique. Thanks in advance.
RE: introduction dissertation juridique
Hi friend, the word juridique is a French term. The actual meaning of word juridique is legal. The book you saw in the college library is a French book that discuss about the legality and legal rules. In that book you can find out terms such as personne juridique which means legal person, statut juridique which means legal status, norme juridique which means legal rule, service juridique which means legal department and so on. We can define juridique as accepted rules. You can get correct meaning of the word juridique from the French-English dictionary. You can either download it from internet or to make use of library.
RE: introduction dissertation juridique
Hello friend, the word juridique is a term related to the judiciary. It is a French term. Actual meaning of the word juridique is legal. There are several other terms related with word juridique such as veilie juridique which means legal watch, conseillere juridique which means legal advisor, risqué juridique which means legal risk and so on. Juridique can be defined as law as it written on the book of judiciary. There are so many books that discuss about juridique such as rule of juridique, learning the juridique and so on. There are several types of juridique such as criminal juridique, cyber juridique, marital juridique, and labor juridique and so on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Replies: Views: Thread: Author Last Post
2 436   Please review my introduction of English essay TimothyAhn 12-19-2014 10:52 AM
Last Post: Bernard Sharp
2 958   Help to complete English essay after introduction Tom E. Webb 08-13-2014 04:53 PM
Last Post: Mary J. Haynie
2 154   Dissertation help on English from Experienced People Anthony S. Roy 07-10-2014 11:29 AM
Last Post: Marjorie T. Ramsey
2 175   How to write good English essays introduction? Owen Hughes 05-12-2014 05:01 PM
Last Post: Benjamin Atkinson
2 513   Introduction for English essay Eden Biaggini 01-22-2014 05:02 PM
Last Post: Robert Bearden
2 260   dissertation methodology checklist Sarah Baxter 10-17-2013 04:49 PM
Last Post: Cameron Reynolds
2 222   Dissertation survival guide Kian Porter 10-17-2013 04:40 PM
Last Post: Zoe Swift
2 211   dissertation methodology case study Matilda Gould 10-17-2013 04:39 PM
Last Post: Georgina Connor
2 244   Dissertation guidelines Manchester University Jude Reynolds 10-17-2013 04:29 PM
Last Post: Ryan Sanders
3 301   Dissertation guide unc Anna Lynch 10-17-2013 03:59 PM
Last Post: Louie Payne